This is all of the information I have been able to gather so far about why we need a recount–or a do-over in some areas, for the 2020 election. No matter who won, if they won fair and square, I am willing to respect that. I struggle, and I think a lot of Americans struggle, with fraud, “glitches” and other issues that have caused more votes to go to the Democrat candidate than were actually cast by legitimate Americans.
I cannot say that every issue below is indeed “Fraud,” but things definitely weren’t handled well in this election, especially in important swing states like MI, PA and WI. I believe that both parties should look into the irregularities in this election. Others believe this, too. Source, Source
Dominion Voting Systems, Issues:
I think it’s important to note the issues with the Dominion software, because this has impacting 28 states in our election. I believe that the 2020 election should have a major do-over because of this system.
- Dominion was used in 28 states, including 9 of the top 20 counties and 4 of the top 10 counties in America. Source
- Dominion suddenly had software updates the day before the election, which has never happened before. Source
- In 2019, NBC raised concerns about the lack of transparency in the company as well as the parts coming from China. Source The Denver Post had a similar article. Source
- Risk of hacking noted in 2019. Source
- The man who is in charge of security at Dominion was vile on social media about Trump in 2016 and now. He also posted an Antifa manifesto on his Facebook page in 2020. He bragged on an Antifa call that people shouldn’t have to worry about Trump winning the election, because he “took care of it.” Source This same man has taken out many patents on election technology. Source
- Dominion has ties to Russia. Source
- Dominion has ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi and has donated to the Clinton Foundation. Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source Every article with a headline claiming this is “False” actually provides evidence that it is true, if you read the article. Dominion software is used for voting, which is a nonpartisan activity. As such, this company shouldn’t be donating to one party or have any ties to a party.
- Many are connected to the internet, allowing for the influence of hackers. Source
- There were “glitches” in many of the Dominion machines, used across the country, most notably in swing states like MI and WI, and the “glitches” seemed to favor Joe Biden over Donald Trump. Source, Source, Source
- Millions of votes were switched to Biden instead of Trump because of Dominion. Source
- Texas declared that Dominion did not meet basic security standards and therefore would not use it. Other states still used the system. Source, Source
- Officials have raised concerns about this system for years. Source, Source
- Senator Cruz demands investigation of Dominion. Source
Hammer & Scorecard
- “In August 2015, Montgomery turned over to FBI General Counsel James Baker, who represented the office of FBI Director Comey, physical evidence, in the form of 47 computer hard drives containing 600 million pages of documents. Montgomery maintains that the data on the hard drives prove the existence of THE HAMMER and prove that Brennan and Clapper engaged in illegal domestic surveillance, despite the existence of safeguards that were already in place.” Source
Articles Claiming These Issues are “Conspiracy Theory” or Have Been “Debunked”
I have read so many articles in opposition to these claims. Here is what I have found:
- Usually, the headline claims that the issue is false but the actual article admits that there is truth to the issue.
- Sometimes, the headline claims something like “Trump Lawsuit Over Conspiracy Theory,” but if you actually read the court documents, the lawsuit has nothing to do with what the article claims it is about.
This kind of sensationalist, fabricated headlines are terrible. People believe the headlines without reading the full details, and then they believe that the issues at hand are a “done deal,” “debunked,” and even, “conspiracy theory.” That isn’t the case, though. The following issues are active, unsolved, some are in litigation as I write, and some have even led to arrests. Click on the links to read what I have found.
Problems, By State:
- Ballot harvesting happened in AZ, which is illegal. Source, Source, Source, Source
- Man caught, fraudulent use of absentee ballots. Source
- Poll workers in Maricopa County chose to override an error on the vote tabulation machines, which disqualified those ballots for potentially thousands of voters. Source, Source, Source
- Maricopa County Republican County Chair resigned after not showing up for pre-election voting machines check (of Dominion). Source, Source
- One week after election day, there are still more than 61,000 votes left to count. Source
- Maricopa County voted Republican in at least the last five elections, is 35% Republican and 31% Democrat, yet voted blue in this election. While that’s possible, it’s a good idea to look into the potentially thousands of disqualified ballots as well as the uncounted ballots just to make sure the votes were counted 100% accurately.
- There has been speculation about whether sharpies impacted votes or not. I have seen evidence on both sides, so I can’t declare this is in fact something that impacted the results of the 2020 election. I saw one video of an Arizona elections official admitting that sharpies do impact the votes. Source, Source
- Arizona Secretary of State rejected independent analysis of ballots. Source
- Arizona shouldn’t have been called for Biden, especially as early as Fox news called it. As votes continue to be accurately counted, his lead is shrinking. Source
- Senate President Karen Fann called for independent evaluation of votes. Source
- Eight people convicted of voter fraud, including false registrations, buying votes, and ballot petition fraud. Source
- Man who hasn’t lived in CA for a decade was still sent a ballot, even though he had registered to vote in another state. Source
- In Fulton County, there were claims that a water pipe broke and ballot counting had to be stopped for four hours. However, it appears that this claim was exaggerated and there were no work orders or invoices for the repair of any such leak. President Trump was ahead by 110,000 votes that night, and then the counting stopped. Some sources say the counting actually continued, but not all parties were allowed in to count. Source, Source, Source, Source
- 27,000 votes were cast by people over the age of 90, including 1,000 by people over the age of 100 and 100 over the age of 105. Source
- 2,500 people who were not registered to vote were allowed to vote. Source
- Georgia Secretary of State announced that they will conduct a hand-recount and full audit of every legal ballot. Source, Source
- Votes that came into a Democratic county after the 7 pm deadline on election day (the law) were illegally added to the count. Source Judge ruled that there was not substantial enough evidence and threw out this case. Source
- In one ballot counting center, one machine read 100% of the ballots as Trump votes and six machines read 100% of the ballots as Biden votes–suspicious! Source
- One person charged with illegal assistance at the polls. Source
- There are 234 pages of affidavits from poll workers in MI. There are hundreds of reports of irregularities. Source, Source
- MIT analysis shows that 138,000 votes were switched from Trump to Biden in MI. Source, Source, Source
- When this glitch was fixed in one county alone, 6,000 votes went back to Trump instead of Biden. Understandably, the GOP wants every county checked. Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source
- Whistleblower postal worker shares that they were told to stamp Nov 4 ballots with a Nov 3 stamp so they would be counted. Source, Source
- Detroit tabulation machines were illegally connected to the web, giving outsiders the opportunity to impact the final tabulation count. Source, Source, Source
- Ballots in Wayne County were counted even though the names were not on the Qualified Voter File. Source, Source
- Poll workers in Wayne County were told instructed not to verify signatures on absentee ballots. Source
- Poll workers in Wayne County were told to count ballots that had arrived after the legal deadline. Source
- After it was declared that all absentee ballots had been counted in Wayne County, another batch of unsealed ballots were brought in, all, allegedly for Joe Biden. These were counted with the absentee ballots. Source, Source
- 50-61 boxes of ballots arrived in Wayne County after 3 am, after the 8 pm legal deadline, and these illegal ballots were included in the count. Source
- People at the polling centers used false information, including false names and false birth dates, to process ballots. They repeatedly used the birth date 1/1/1900. Source, Source
- The above issue may be related to the more than 10,000 “dead” voters who returned mail-in ballots in MI. Some sources say there were 14,000 “dead” voters. One source who reached out to me said, after running an algorithm on the list of registered voters who voted in Wayne County, her husband found 500 people over the age of 100. Source In articles that try to debunk this dead voter claim, they say that one woman (out of 10k or 14k) was found to be alive, and that “She said she suffered from memory loss but that her son helped her to vote in the 2020 election.” This raises all kinds of red flags for me, as people with memory loss typically don’t even recognize it. And they were able to find only one living person on a list of over 10,000 who voted? Come on, man. Something is fishy. Source, Source
- City of Detroit election workers coached voters, encouraged them to vote for Joe Biden and to vote straight Democrat. These workers followed people to the polls and coached them in how to vote. Source
- If anyone challenged the process of ballot counting in Wayne County, they were removed from the site. These challenges were not recorded. Credentialed challengers were locked out of the counting room. Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source
- Thousands of ballots were filled out and duplicated by hand in Wayne County while credentialed challengers were obstructed from observing the process or verifying the accuracy of the ballots. Source
- 60% of a batch of ballots in Wayne County had the same signature on them. Source, Source
- A woman’s dead son apparently voted, in Wayne County. Source
- Someone saw 50 ballots counted multiple times by a tabulation machine, again in Wayne County. Source
- Ballot harvesting, on behalf of the Democrat party, was happening in September. Source, Source, Source, Source, Source
- Absentee ballots sold for $200. Source
- State law requires an ID to vote in NV. Poll workers were told to instruct voters that they could simply make an appointment with the DMV, show proof on their phone that they had this appointment, and that would count as ID. Source (1:31)
- Nevada allowed for “ballot harvesting” in 2020, citing COVID-19 as a reason. Source
- Former Nevada Attorney General revealed that the signature verification on the ballot machines was manually lowered for 200,000 ballots, making the system less secure. Source
- At least 3,062 people who do not live in NV voted as though they lived in NV. Source, Source, Source
- Two people have signed affidavits saying that they saw several absentee ballots being filled out by Biden/Harris staff in the parking lot of a polling location. Source, Source
- Postal worker willing to give away a handful of legal ballots that had been mailed to the wrong address. Source
- Deceased voter registered to vote and voted in Clarke County. Source
- State law requires an ID to vote in NV. Poll workers were told to instruct voters that they could simply make an appointment with the DMV, show proof on their phone that they had this appointment, and that would count as ID.
- Two people arrested for fraudulent use of absentee ballots. Source
- Twenty six lawsuits have been filed. Source
- Former NYC Elections Commissioner Alan Schulkin said that they bus the people from minority neighborhoods to vote in multiple areas, and that DeBlasio gave out ID cards without actually verifying who people were or if they were legally here. Those ID cards can be used to vote. Source
- New York postal worker caught on the Canadian border with a trunk full of absentee ballots. He was charged with five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Source
- Elections Director fired after bringing up serious concerns regarding the insecurity of the state’s voting infrastructure. Source
- Pennsylvania may have violated the Equal Protection Clause and Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. Source
- There are hundreds of reports of irregularities. Source
- Computer glitch caused 20,000 Trump votes to switch to Biden votes. Source, Source
- 25,000 nursing home patients requested mail-in-ballots at the exact same time. Source
- Philadelphia election workers did not follow laws. Source
- Two post office workers came forward to make allegations of mail-in-ballot tampering Eerie County, PA. Source, Source, Source, Source, Source Source While several media sites have claimed that the first postal worker recanted his claims, he is on camera stating that they lied. Source
- Ballots were found in the garbage, violating PA law. Source, Source
- Election officials in six states declare that the way Pennsylvania handled the election may have been unconstitutional. Specifically, PA did not adhere to the election day deadline law and counted 100,000+ absentee ballots up to three days later. Source, Source, Source, Source, Source
- Over 51,000 ballots were marked as returned just the day after they were received, which is suspicious. Source
- More than 23,000 ballots had a return date that was earlier than the sent date. Source
- More than 9,000 ballots had no sent date. Source
- Philadelphia “found” another 2,000 ballots a week after election day, 92% were for Joe Biden. Source
- In Trump Team lawsuit, Judge declared that ballots received after the deadline needed to be segregated. Source
- Philadelphia: Republican poll watchers were placed on a “NO ENTRY” list even after Judges order to let them in. Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source, Source
- More than 10,000 ballots were received after the legal deadline. Source, Source
- There are over 50 witnesses for the lawsuit against PA. Source
- Democrat voter said that there is a lot of corruption in the vote counting center in Philadelphia. Source
- The Pennsylvania Supreme Court allegedly abused judicial authority. Source
- Speaker of the House announced that he will have an audit of the state election to determine who won. Source
- The PA constitution gives the legislature the sole power to award the electoral votes of the state. The state Supreme Court overrode the legislature and allowed 633,000 of the 6 million votes in PA to be counted after the legal deadline.. Source
- Judge ruled with Trump campaign, ballots that came in and were counted after the election night deadline should be removed from the totals (if they can figure out which ones).
- SC used Dominion machines, which caused tens of thousands of Trump votes to switch to Biden votes in several other states. Source
- Social worker charged with 134 counts of election fraud, including registering nursing home patients to vote without their permission. Source
- Woman on hidden camera admitting to harvesting ballots for Biden for $5 to $8 per ballot. She’s been making thousands per month for this illegal activity. Source
- Arrests made in TX in Sept. for vote harvesting scheme. Source
- 373,000 votes were removed from the state totals at 5:12 am on election night, moving Biden into the lead instead of Trump. Source
- One person was arrested for voter petition fraud. Source
- One person was convicted of ineligible voting. Source
- Almost all counties in WI had 10% less turnout than either of the last two presidential elections, but 6 counties had a noticeable increase in voters in this election. There is an allegation of ballot stuffing in those six counties. Source
- The “glitch” that switched Trump votes to Biden votes in MI also happened in WI. Source
- If the “glitch” was reversed in WI, some say it would remove Biden’s lead and Trump would claim the state. Source
- WI voters filed a lawsuit to exclude 792,000 votes in 3 counties. Source, Source
- Clerks in Wisconsin filled in missing witness addresses with a red pen, breaking the clearly stated law in the state that says, if the address is missing, the ballot is invalid. This may mean that they unlawfully altered thousands of ballots. Source, Source, Source
- Like Michigan, a sudden surge of Biden votes and zero Trump votes appeared when everyone woke up on November 4. Odd? No single county would include 100% votes for one candidate. This was around the same time (between 3 and 4 am) that a Milwaukee elections official, under police escort, “lost” a flash drive with 169,000 absentee ballots on it. Someone handed her a flash drive, saying it was the same one, but there is no proof that it is. The actual hard drive with the absentee ballots did not remain in the same custody on its’ way to the court house. It changed hands, and therefore, could have been tampered with or swapped. Then, almost all of the 169,000 votes were for Joe Biden. Source
- On the morning of November 4, Milwaukee, WI had more voters than registered voters in 7 wards. They are now backtracking and covering their tracks on that information. Source
- The Trump campaign asked for a full re-count in WI, which makes sense, considering the mysterious extra ballots. Source
Video with more information about fraud:
Mail-In Voting Concerns
Aside from the numerous issues listed above, in general, these are some of the concerns with mail in voting:
- American Postal Workers Union endorsed Joe Biden. The post office should be non-partisan. Source, Source
How to Solve These Issues:
Republicans have asked, repeatedly, for the following:
- In person voting.
- Paper ballots.
- ID required to vote.
If these three rules were followed, every single one of this years’ issues could have been avoided.
In person voting doesn’t allow for duplicate ballots, people voting on behalf of their elderly grandmother with dementia, people casting a ballot that came to them by mistake for their deceased relative, etc. Paper ballots take away all chances of external hacking or of any machines being rigged for one party.
Requiring ID is a no-brainer, honestly! It ensures that only legal citizens vote in our country’s elections. It ensures that the person casting the ballot is the person who should.
Of course, there are still ways to cheat the system: fake IDs, dishonest poll workers, etc. But, with these three rules in place, the chance of cheating is reduced significantly.
I don’t understand why the Democrat party has consistently fought against these three safeguards. I have heard others say that they would only argue against these security measures because they want to cheat. I’m not going to claim that an entire party, full of good and bad people (like the Republican party) wants to cheat. I do think it’s odd, though–that they want to make voting so easy that even a child could cast a ballot (illegally) for their grandparent who died three years ago–and even an illegal immigrant could vote. This isn’t okay. IDs, paper ballots and in-person voting would create a more secure election. I wish that election security was a non-partisan issue, but it doesn’t appear to be.